If you are looking to produce your own CBD then you will need your own CBD seeds. These can be high CBD feminised seeds or high CBD autoflower seeds. High CBD seeds produce buds rich in CBD, but CBD seeds won’t produce THC.
High CBD cannabis seeds tend to have low/no THC. Often THC is below 1%. These are often called high CBD low THC seeds (or high CBD no THC).
The following list shows the best Dutch Passion CBD seeds. These are a mix of high CBD seeds and so-called 1:1 seeds. These contain a balanced mixture of THC and CBD, usually in a ratio of 1:1
- CBD Charlotte’s Angel. High CBD no THC feminised seeds
- CBD Auto Charlotte’s Angel. High CBD autoflower seeds, easy to grow
- CBD Skunk Haze. This is typically a 1:1 THC:CBD feminised strain.
- CBD Compassion. A feminised seed, with 1:1 CBD:THC ratio
- CBD Auto Compassion Lime. Autoflower CBD seed with medium THC levels and high CBD levels
- CBD Kush. A feminised strain with medium levels of CBD and THC
- CBD Auto White Widow. Autoflower CBD seed with 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD