CBD edibles have never been as popular or as widely available as they are today. A CBD edible is simply a food or snack which contains CBD. Usually the CBD dose is carefully measured and for the best CBD edibles the dose is clearly stated on the product packaging.
You can either make your own CBD edibles at home, or you can buy them ready made. There are so many different types of CBD edibles that it’s difficult to name them all, but the top 10 categories of CBD edibles are as follows:
- CBD weed brownie
- CBD gummies (CBD edible gummies look like normal gummies but with added CBD)
- CBD gum/CBD chewing gum. Slow release CBD through out the day!
- CBD cookies. Make your own with a drop of CBD oil
- CBD chocolate. A great way to relax and easy to make your own with CBD oil and melted chocolate
- CBD in coffee. Popular with the cafe culture in the USA.
- CBD breakfast smoothie. The best way to start the day, with a shot of CBD!
- CBD candy. There’s a thousand different types, depending on your taste
- CBD & marmite. Unusual, but many toast fans claim the taste combo is great!
- CBD & cereal. Many CBD fans feel that the start of the day it the optimum time to get your daily CBD dose and add a drop to their cereal in the morning.
Of course, the best CBD edible is the one that you like the most. You may be able to make it yourself, perhaps adding CBD oil to the recipe. You can buy CBD oil (or CBG oil) from cbdweed.com and try your own recipes.
Some people take CBD edibles because they feel it reduces anxiety. Others feel that a daily dose of CBD is beneficial to their general health, or perhaps they feel that it has a specific beneficial action for a particular condition.