Making your own delicious CBD gummies is a lot easier than you think! Some CBD oil lovers feel that the best CBD gummies are the ones you make yourself. That way you can control the size, flatter and CBD content. The following explanation may help you make your own CBD edibles. All it takes is a little bit of CBD cooking, a few ingredients and some time.
CBD gummies and CBD oil
- 1 Package (About ½ cup) of gelatine dessert in your choice of flavor.
- 1 ½ cups of coconut water or fruit juice.
- 1 Tablespoon of sweetener to taste.
An amount of CBD oil sufficient for your desired dosage.
Making CBD gummies
You will need a saucepan and whisk. You will also need silicone moulds, get creative and choose something funky!
- Start by pouring you favourite flavour fruit juice, or maybe some coconut water into a saucepan. Give this a low to medium heat. You definitely do not need to boil it. At higher temperatures, you could damage the terpenes in your CBD oil or alter the flavour.
- If you prefer to add a sweetener like honey or sugar, now is the perfect moment. Whisk it in gently. You may not need to add much sweetener if you have some good fruit flavours.
- Once it’s reached a hot temperature, slowly add the gelatine. Stir the mixture all the time to get the gelatine fully dissolved.
- Add your CBD oil drops and whisk to disperse it. Here YOU decide the dose that suits your needs.
- Once mixed, it’s time to pour the mixture into moulds. You can spoon it in or pour it gently, your choice. Some people use a funnel to pour it the mixture into a squeeze bottle. This makes it easier to fill each mould without spilling.
- Refrigerate your filled moulds until they’re set.